In the Judgeship of Darjeeling: Application are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of LDC,Typist,Process Server,Peon and Sweeper.
1) LDC - 5 posts(Gen-3, Sc-1,ST-1),Qualification - Madhyamik level passed with Computer Knowledge.
2)Typist/Copyist- 1 post. Qualification - Madhyamik level passed with Computer Knowledge.
3) Process Server(Male) - 6 posts( Gen-3, OBC-A-1, SC -2), Qualification - VIII Passed.
4)Office Peon - 1post. Qualification - VIII Passed.
5)Sweeper - 2 posts(Gen -1, SC 1) Qualification - VIII.
How to apply: The application addressed to " The District judge, Darjeeling" will be either dropped in the "Application Box" kept in the office or sent by post in the above address, accompanied by duly attested copies of testamonials/certificate,2 pass-port size photographs(one posted on the application), a self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 25/- and a bank pay - in- slip showing deposit of Rs. 200/- for LDC and Typist/Copyist of General/OBC category, Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates,Rs. 100/- for Gr-D(General/OBC category) & (Rs. 25/- for SC/ST Category only) in the A/C No. 00000031857267119. SBI Darjeeling Branch(code no. 00063) of District Judge,Darjeeling by 08/03/2013 positively. Age of Candidates must not exceed 37 as on 01/01/2013, relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. rules.The application must contain the Bio-data containing.
1. Name of the post applied for__________.
2. Full Name(in Block Letter).
3. Name of the Father/Husband.
4. Date of birth.
8. Address(Pemanent & Present) with contact No. if any.
9. Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC.
10. Education Qualification(Give attested supporting doccuments).
11. Are you a govt. servent - Yes/No. If yes give details.