1) CPWD : 192 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 186 for Junior Engineers (Electrical)
2) CWC: 82 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 23 for Junior Engineers (Mech)
3) MES : 155 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 91 for Junior Engineers (Electrical/ Mech), 13 for JE (Quantity Surveying & Contracts)
4) Farakka Barrage: will be determined in due course.
5) Deptt. Of Post : will be determined in due course
Age Limit : Relaxation in age as per rules.
Educational Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Fee : Rs. 100/- in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to any one out of nine Regional Director of
Staff Selection Commission depending on the centre of examination on or before 10/02/2012 (17/02/2012 for candidates from far-flung areas)
Further Details: Click here
Download application: here